1.25.2012

twenty + six

the weeks leading up to my birthday i kept cringing at the thought of twenty-six. that seemed so old. 
but, now that i've had a minute to soak it up, i'm into it! when i look back and see how much has changed, how i've grown, this life of mine couldn't be what is it today without those 9,490 days to stretch it's legs. twenty-six sounds just right.

1.24.2012
wearing the shirt the boys got me for my birthday
&
gap cardigan
h&m pants & beanie
steve madden boots
michael kors (rose gold) watch
just five months ago. everything has changed!
but change is good. i live for it, in fact.


7 comments:

in morse code said...

dang girl! love your pants and boots!! happy birthday again!

Michelle said...

Those chubby baby cheeks in the first photo are too much! Adorable! Happy Birthday =)

aubry. said...

26, you sweet young thing.

and those lace up boots! stop my beating heart....

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! I always get a dose of happiness when i stop by your blog :)

Silvia said...

I was terrified of 26...still am.
PS- I have that shirt! Now I need those boots, those are rad.

iamahoneybee.com said...

How long does it take you to lace those babies up! Love them!

chari-o said...

what does your shirt say?

your post made me remember my 26th. Seems like a lifetime ago. and a time in my life that I would rather forget.

Post a Comment

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Thank You |

Got a question? If your profile links to your email, I'll be sure to reply!
If not, let me know the best way to get back to you in your comment.