2. my mom got married! and every last one of my siblings was here. it had been years since we were all together. so amazing & of course, post to come.
3. late nights & sock buns with friends.
4. late nights for work. we're working on a whole overhaul on Bijou Market's branding, i lit-rally cannot wait for the reveal! Jenna is a magician. Russ has had a few extremely late nights for his work too. he's pulled a couple 3-4 am work nights and then gets up and goes back at 8 the next day. oh, the life of the self-employed. he's up to his ears in work, which is a great problem to have for our bank account, but sad for his poor body & me & the boys since we don't get to see him as much.
5. friends getting married (Daile (& Lindsey) above) which always makes me happy. and in contrast, i lost yet another friend to addiction, which breaks my heart. russ and i were calculating and that's 7 good friends from my high school. addiction is such a destructive disease that leaves so many families devastated.
6. Callum is getting cuter by the second. he has become so so smiley & after his round of antibiotics is happy as can be and sleeping great. he has already become such a ray of sunshine in our lives - we all can't get enough! and look what finally fits him?! his first pair of freshly picked moccs! thanks again, Susan!
7. and finally, this weekend, something i look forward to like Christmas - General Conference. it has become such a source of peace and guidance in my life.
have a good weekend, friends!